Search Hotels in Asbury Park
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 6 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 19 Sep 2020
Visiting Asbury Park
Travellers to Asbury Park give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. Walkable and cosy, this city attracts tourists with its live music and entertainment. Around the area, top sights include Asbury Park Boardwalk, Belmar Beach and Boardwalk and Jenkinson's Boardwalk.
- You'll find 139 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 27.4 mi (44.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Asbury Park
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Paramount Theater, Silverball Museum and Parlor Gallery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Asbury Park Boardwalk and Asbury Park Convention Hall.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Asbury Park. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Empress Hotel & Adult Nightclub - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and a nightclub. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and central location.
- Hotel Tides - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Asbury Park - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Popular places to visit around the area include Belmar Beach and Boardwalk, 5.2 mi/8.3 km from the city centre, and Jenkinson's Boardwalk, which is 10.6 mi/17.1 km away.
Dressing for Asbury Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 52.40 millimetres of rain falls on Asbury Park each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Asbury Park?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Asbury Park, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Asbury Park?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Asbury Park?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Asbury Park?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Asbury Park?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Asbury Park?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Asbury Park?
Asbury Park Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Asbury Park by Star Rating
- Hotels near Asbury Park Airports
- Accommodation near Asbury Park Attractions
- More accommodation types in Asbury Park
- Choose Your Asbury Park Hotel Style
- Search Asbury Park Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Asbury Park
- Hotels Near Asbury Park, Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends