Visitors to Bedale are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and gardens. Top sights around the area include Richmond Castle, Fountains Abbey and Turkish Baths and Health Spa.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Bedale
- The closest major airport is in Durham (MME-Tees Valley), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bedale
A couple of favourite places to visit are Bedale Golf Club and Thorp Perrow Arboretum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Richmond Castle and Fountains Abbey.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bedale. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Three Coopers - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Castle Arms Inn - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Turkish Baths and Health Spa, located 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the city centre, and Yorkshire Dales National Park, which is 21.9 mi/35.2 km away.
Dressing for Bedale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 560.00 millimetres of rain falls on Bedale each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C