Visitors to Beaminster are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, parks and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Weymouth Beach, Lyme Regis Beach and Chesil Beach.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Beaminster
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 38.9 mi (62.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beaminster
A couple of favourite places to visit are Broadwindsor Craft and Design Centre and Mapperton Gardens. Additionally, in the area you'll find Weymouth Beach and Lyme Regis Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Beaminster. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Old George - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room coffee machine. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Winyard's Gap Inn - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this inn. Amenities at this 3.5-star inn include a restaurant and free parking.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Chesil Beach, located 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city centre, and Weymouth Bay, which is 21.6 mi/34.8 km away.
Dressing for Beaminster
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Beaminster each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C