Crewkerne's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the bars, restaurants and beer. This countryside city also attracts visitors with its cosy and welcoming ambiance.
- There are 4 Crewkerne hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Crewkerne
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Montacute House, Barrington Court, and Mapperton Gardens
- The natural setting of the countryside is picturesque, and places to visit include Golden Cap, West Bay Harbour, and West Bay Beach
Getting around Crewkerne
There are many transport options in Crewkerne. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Crewkerne Station.
Staying in Crewkerne
You may enjoy one of these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- The Manor Arms
- The George Inn
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Manor Arms with a 3.8 out of 5 user rating, whereas The George Inn has a 3.6 rating by guests.
Dressing for Crewkerne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Crewkerne each year