Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Ballater
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Ballater Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Ballater Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Ballater and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 5 hotels that accept pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Moorfield House Hotel is a dog-friendly guesthouse, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 4-star guesthouse's clean guestrooms and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at No 45 Guest House. This guesthouse offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at The Deeside Inn. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's bar and location.
Planning your trip to Ballater
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Ballater is 26 mm
Exploring Ballater with your pet
Known for its golfing, Ballater has lots to offer visitors, including its mountains and skiing. See the local sights and visit Balmoral Castle and Loch Muick. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lochnagar and Ballochbuie Forest. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pawz N Klawz Pet Supplies.