Search Hotels in Baiersbronn
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2019
Visitors to Baiersbronn are sure to enjoy the forests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, monuments and local tours. Around the area, top sights include Mummelsee, Casino Baden-Baden and Friedrichsbad.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in Baiersbronn
- The closest major airport is in Karlsruhe Baden-Baden (FKB-Baden Airpark), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Strasbourg (XER-Boulevard de Metz Bus Stop), 29.8 mi (48 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Baiersbronn
The city is notable for landmarks like Ortenau, Klosterreichenbach Church and Schwarzenberg Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hauff's Fairy Tale Museum and Burg Tannenfels.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Baiersbronn. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Gutshof Hotel Waldknechtshof - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- Traube Tonbach - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Landhotel Oberdeisenhof - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Mummelsee, located 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Casino Baden-Baden, which is 19 mi/30.6 km away.
Getting around Baiersbronn
With so many transport options, exploring all of Baiersbronn is a breeze. Take advantage of metro transport at Baiersbronn S-Bahn, Baiersbronn School S-Bahn and Friedrichstal b Freudenstadt S-Bahn. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Huzenbach Station.
Dressing for Baiersbronn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Baiersbronn gets about 708.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Baiersbronn?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Baiersbronn, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Baiersbronn?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Baiersbronn?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Baiersbronn?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Baiersbronn?
Baiersbronn Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Baiersbronn by Star Rating
- Hotels near Baiersbronn Airports
- Accommodation near Baiersbronn Attractions
- More accommodation types in Baiersbronn
- Choose Your Baiersbronn Hotel Style
- Search Baiersbronn Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Baiersbronn
- Hotels Near Baiersbronn, Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends