Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Bagnolet, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Parc des Buttes Chaumont, Zenith de Paris and Canal Saint-Martin.
- You'll find 5145 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bagnolet
Parc des Buttes Chaumont, Zenith de Paris and Canal Saint-Martin are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Opera Bastille and Place des Vosges.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bagnolet. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Reseda - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis Paris Porte de Bagnolet - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to public transport at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Campanile Paris Est - Porte de Bagnolet - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Picasso Museum, 2.8 mi/4.5 km from the heart of the city, and AccorHotels Arena, which is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away.
Getting around Bagnolet
Nearby metro stations include Croix de Chavaux Station and Gallieni Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Bagnolet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 622.30 millimetres of rain falls on Bagnolet each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C