Search Hotels in 20th Arrondissement, Paris
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check 20th Arrondissement hotel prices
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 8 Jul 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting 20th Arrondissement
20th Arrondissement is a neighbourhood that people enjoy for its major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Place Gambetta and La Colline National Theater. Choose one of 20th Arrondissement's hotels and explore the area around Paris with ease.
Staying in 20th Arrondissement
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in 20th Arrondissement, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Paris Davout Sejours & Affaires: Aparthotel with a fitness centre, free WiFi and parking. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- Hotel Terre Neuve: 3-star hotel featuring free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia travellers like this hotel's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Nadaud Hôtel: 2-star hotel featuring free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
20th Arrondissement may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Paris neighbourhood instead. Pere Lachaise is a neighbourhood well regarded for its restaurants, cafes and shopping. With 10 hotels and other accommodation options in the neighbourhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- Mama Shelter Paris: Residence with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. Expedia travellers like this residence's helpful staff.
- Aparthotel Adagio access Paris Philippe Auguste: Aparthotel with free WiFi, parking and a business centre. Our guests rate this aparthotel highly for its walkable location and overall value.
Victor Hugo's House, Picasso Museum and City of Music feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in 20th Arrondissement. You could also plan a visit to Place Gambetta or La Colline National Theater when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Pere Lachaise is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like La Colline National Theater, Place Gambetta and Grands Boulevards while you're here.
Getting Around 20th Arrondissement and the Greater Paris Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Gambetta Station, Pelleport Station or Porte de Bagnolet Station.