Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Bagdad will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places in the larger area.
Dressing for Bagdad
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and -5°C at night
- About 455.80 millimetres of rain falls on Bagdad each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -4°C