- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
About this area
Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark is located near the boardwalk and in an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lady Bird Lake and Zilker Park, while Moody Theater and Paramount Theater are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Frank Erwin Center, and consider making time for Barton Springs Pool, a top attraction not to be missed. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as skydiving, rock climbing and horse riding in the area.Visit our Austin travel guide
- St. Edward's University - 4 min drive
- South Congress Avenue - 4 min drive
- Rainey Street - 8 min drive
- Lady Bird Lake - 10 min drive
- Palmer Events Center - 13 min drive
- Plaza Saltillo Station - 14 min drive
- Austin Station - 18 min drive
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Onion Creek Grille — 1 min walk
- Morsels — 1 min walk
- Furr's Family Restaurant - 10 min walk
- Chick-fil-A - 17 min walk
- Subway - 18 min walk
About this property
Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 10 (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 125.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
I was very displeased with the lack of standards. This is the first time in 24 years I’ve stay at a hotel & there not be hot breakfast, nor anything to get ice from the ice machine. I was later informed that this specific “hotel” was a resort, not a hotel. Wish that would’ve been more clear in the booking process. Also, seeing water bugs out side in the hallway was not very pleasant. This is an older hotel and was not prepared for any of the inconveniences.