Search Assos Hotels, Kefalonia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2020
Pocket Guide: Assos
Visiting KothréasVisitors will want to experience the beaches, restaurants, and island views in Kothréas. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city has to offer, including its bars, windsurfing, and sailing.
- Though not directly in Kothréas, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while October tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Argostolion (EFL-Kefalonia Island Intl.), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kothréas
- Top activities include exploring the waterfront and windsurfing, while Fiskardo Port, Port of Ithaki, and Lixouri Ferry Terminal are favourite sights to visit
- The beach, seaside, and island views provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Myrtos Beach, Foki Beach, and Aphales Beach
Getting around Kothréas
Kothréas has plenty of options for transportation. You can explore your options for water transportation at the port.
Staying in KothréasLooking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Studios Vrionis Panoramic Sunset, averaging GBP 65.02 per night. Studios Vrionis Panoramic Sunset, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Kothréas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July through September averages 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Kothréas gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year