Visiting Andorra la Vella
Visitors to Andorra la Vella are sure to enjoy the skiing and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, lakeside setting and churches. Top sights around the area include Caldea Spa, Pal-Arinsal Ski Resort and Pic del Pla de l'Estany.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Andorra la Vella
- The closest major airport is in La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Andorra la Vella
Favourite places to visit in the city include Pyrenees Andorra Shopping Centre, Casa de la Vall and Placa del Poble. In the area, you'll also find Caldea Spa and Pal-Arinsal Ski Resort.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Andorra la Vella. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Andorra Park Hotel - This 5-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, 2 restaurants and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- NH Andorra la Vella - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Avenida Meritxell features free WiFi, a bar and parking.
- Barri Antic Hostel & Pub - This 2-star hostel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see outside the city include Pic del Pla de l'Estany, 7.3 mi/11.7 km from the city centre, and Soldeu Ski Resort, which is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) away.
Dressing for Andorra la Vella
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Andorra la Vella is 598.10 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C