Altrincham Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Altrincham with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels. See the most popular Altrincham hotels and accommodation types that are favourites among travellers with pets:
- Halebarns House - Airport Boutique Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and pillowtop beds. The comfortable rooms at this 3.5-star guesthouse is enjoyed by guests.
- Pets are welcome at The Ashley Hotel. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and surrounding nightlife.
- Pets can join their owners at Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's bar and proximity to the airport.
Planning your trip to Altrincham
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Altrincham is 867 mm
Exploring Altrincham with your pet
Known for its golfing, Altrincham has lots to offer visitors, including its entertainment and theatres. See the local sights and visit Dunham Massey Hall and Gardens. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions, such as Old Trafford and Manchester Arena. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home, Urmston Aquatics or Pets at Home Trafford.