Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 17 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2021
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 16 Feb 2021
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Alpine, and visitors give high marks for the casinos and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its shopping, cafes and breweries. Top sights around the area include Sycuan Casino, Viejas Casino and Lake Cuyamaca.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Alpine
- The closest major airport is in San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Alpine
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Viejas Outlet Center is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Viejas Casino and Lions, Tigers & Bears.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Alpine. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Viejas Casino & Willows Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a casino and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ayres Lodge Alpine - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include Sycuan Casino, located 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Lake Cuyamaca, which is 14.7 mi (23.6 km) away.
Dressing for Alpine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Alpine gets about 299 millimetres of rain per year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Alpine?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Alpine, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Alpine?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Alpine?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Alpine?
What's the best luxury hotel in Alpine?
Where's the best place to stay if you want to visit the local casinos in Alpine?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Alpine?
What is the best spa hotel in Alpine?
What is staying in Alpine like?
What is there to see in Alpine?
What's the seasonal weather in Alpine?
Alpine Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Alpine by Star Rating
- Hotels near Alpine Airports
- Accommodation near Alpine Attractions
- More accommodation types in Alpine
- Choose Your Alpine Hotel Style
- Search Alpine Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Alpine
- Hotels Near Alpine, California
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends