Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Boutique hotel overlooking Venice’s Grand Canal
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Near Rialto Bridge
Housed in a 15th-century Venetian Palazzo, this boutique hotel overlooks Venice's Grand Canal and is situated between the Rialto Bridge and Ca d'Oro, 900 metres from the bustle of St Mark's square.
Guests can enjoy panoramic views over the Grand Canal from the restaurant and get a feel for the history of Venice from the 17th century works of art which adorn the Ca Sagredo Hotel.
The 42 air-conditioned guestrooms have a refined classical feel with ivory decor, antique-style furnishings and marble floored bathrooms; all include satellite television and complimentary wireless Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ca Sagredo Hotel features 17th- and 18th-century masterpieces in the lobby, where complimentary newspapers are available.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the public areas. A personal shopper and personal trainer are available on request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
A buffet-style breakfast is available daily for a surcharge.
L'Alcova Restaurant - Panoramic views over the Grand Canal. Serves traditional Venetian dishes as well as vegetarian options and a children's menu. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Bar L'Incontro - Informal lounge atmosphere. Serves light snacks and afternoon teas. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Ca' Sagredo offers cooking classes, gondola-ride picnic, and a tour with the chef.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. A 30% reduction applies for 2014: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 11-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Ca' Sagredo is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.