Please enter your travel dates.
Exclusive Room, 1 Double Bed
Historic hotel with restaurant near Pont d’Avignon
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
In city centre
Situated within the city walls of Avignon, this hotel is set in a 16th century building 700 metres from Pont d'Avignon and Dom Gardens.
Guests at Hotel Cloitre St Louis can wine and dine in the restaurant, and lounge on the sun terrace which borders the outdoor swimming pool, open from June to September.
The hotel's 80 guestrooms are decorated in neutral tones with contemporary furnishings and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Cloitre St Louis features a restaurant, serving breakfast only. The property provides room service during limited hours. This property offers complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby and bar area. Meeting facilities include conference rooms and banquet facilities. This Avignon property also offers a seasonal outdoor pool and a concierge desk. The property has a 24-hour front desk. Pets are permitted, free of charge.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Concierge desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 80
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1589
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Flat-panel TV
Le Saint Louis - Serving a range of savory local dishes with contemporary furnishings under the historic arches of the cloisters. Children's menu available. Open daily from noon to 10 PM.
Breakfast - Served each morning in the restaurant from 7 AM to 10:30 AM, 16€ ( buffet) per person or 18€ served in the room per person.
Room service - Available daily from noon to 10 PM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 50, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.32 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per stay
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.