Availability: Qubus Hotel Krakow
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Krakow riverside hotel with view of Old Town
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
In city center
This striking, contemporary, 7-floor hotel is situated on a river and close to Krakow's historical Old Jewish district, and 3 kilometres from the Royal Palace.
Top-floor indoor pool
With floor-to-ceiling windows, the top-floor indoor swimming pool offers panoramic views over Krakow; there is also a gym, sauna, and steam room.
Air conditioned guestrooms feature modern, neutral décor blends with contemporary furnishings; all include satellite television, Internet connections and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Qubus Hotel Krakow Amenities
Qubus Hotel Krakow features an indoor swimming pool on its top floor with floor-to-ceiling windows offering panoramic views over Krakow. There is also a gym with a qualified instructor, 2 types of relaxing sauna, and a steam room. Live jazz is available in the jazz club. The hotel offers a high-quality breakfast composed of more than 100 fresh products, including regional smoked sausages and cheeses, homemade bread, salads, vegetables, and fruits, as well as hot meals every day.Wireless Internet access is available free of charge in public areas. Other amenities include on-site shopping, a dry cleaning service, hair salon, and tours/ticket assistance. River cruises to Wawel Castle are offered from April to October.
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 4306
- Steam room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 400
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour business center
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Ogien - Restaurant with contemporary furnishings serving international cuisine
The onsite wellness center features a pool, sauna, spa tub, and fitness facilities. The center is open from 7 AM-10 PM daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Qubus Hotel Krakow Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.60 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PLN 70 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: PLN 50 per night
- Pet fee: PLN 45 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 45 per night
Book a stay in any room type from April, 2014 to September, 2014 for travel during the same time and receive a complimentary cruise on the Vistula River to Wawel Hill.
Other restrictions may apply. For further details please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.