Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room - Bed & Breakfast
Business Single Room
Standard Double Room
Krakow business property near Planty
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city centre opposite Krakow's Philharmonic Hall, this hotel is 200 metres from Market Square and Wawel Castle, and within 1 km of Planty Park, Archbishop’s palace, and Czartoryski Museum.
The hotel will particularly appeal to business guests with its conference rooms, internet access, and 24-hour business center. Fitness facilities offer great places to unwind.
Rooms contrast sleek modernity with local crafts; all have been decorated by students from the local art academy. Amenities include safes, espresso makers, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel, Krakow is centrally located, within walking distance of all major city sights. Guests can enjoy an array of amenities including a sauna and fitness center. The hotel's business services include 8 conference rooms, complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, printer, fax, scanner and boardrooms. The hotel also has 2 relaxed but stylish restaurants and a dry cleaning service. A roundtrip airport shuttle service is available for a fee.
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Number of floors - 6
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3767
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 350
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Year Built 2003
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Espresso maker
Solfez - Offers International cuisine served in a musical-themed dining room. Open daily for dinner.
Milk&Co - With an interior that blends the traditional Polish milk bar with New York Deli-style surrounds, this restaurant serves a range of Polish and international dishes. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Salt&Co - Bar located on the ground floor. Serves coffee, cocktails, and snacks.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.60 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PLN 85 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 95 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PLN 100 per day
- Pet fee: PLN 70 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 150 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.