Search Zaton Hotels, Nin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: Zaton
Zaton's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the camping, beaches and restaurants. This welcoming, lakefront city also attracts visitors with its running, shopping and dancing.
- There are 5 Zaton hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Zadar (ZAD), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Zaton
- Camping is one of the top activities, whereas Ninska Laguna Beach, Nin Beach, and Petrcane Beach are favourite sights to visit
- National Museum Zadar and Archeological Museum are popular cultural attractions
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Cathedral of St. Anastasia, Forum, and St. Donat's Church
- The beaches, lakes and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Nin's Lagoon, Jadro Beach, and Queen Jelena Madijevka Park
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to City Galleria and Supernova Shopping Center
Staying in Zaton
For trips with large groups, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Zaton Holiday Resort.Seeking a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may enjoy these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Zaton H. Resort Dalmata Eco Mobile Homes
- Aparthotel Zaton
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Zaton H. Resort Dalmata Eco Mobile Homes with a 4 out of 5 user rating, whereas Zaton Holiday Resort and Aparthotel Zaton are also highly rated by guests.