- Monastery of St. Francis Assisi
- 3 min walk
- Cathedral of St. Anastasia
- 4 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Zadar (ZAD)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Zadar, Heritage hotel Bastion- Relais & Chateaux is in the city centre and near the beach. Church of Our Lady of Health and Chain Gate are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Kalelarga and City Galleria. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Stanovi Stadium or Kresimir Cosic Hall.
- Monastery of St. Francis Assisi - 3 min walk
- Cathedral of St. Anastasia - 4 min walk
- National Museum Zadar - 4 min walk
- Forum - 4 min walk
- St. Donat's Church - 4 min walk
- Zadar (ZAD) - 13 min drive
About this property
Heritage hotel Bastion- Relais & Chateaux
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.00 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.70 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Bastion Zadar
- Heritage hotel Bastion Relais Chateaux Zadar
- Bastion Zadar
- Bastion Hotel Zadar
- Heritage hotel Bastion Relais Chateaux
- Heritage Bastion Relais Chateaux Zadar
- Heritage Bastion Relais Chateaux
- Heritage hotel Bastion- Relais & Chateaux Hotel
- Heritage hotel Bastion- Relais & Chateaux Zadar
- Heritage hotel Bastion- Relais & Chateaux Hotel Zadar
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very well run hotel with attentive staff. Because of the nature of the building the rooms are quite small and dark but very well appointed. The restaurant was very good but very slow service. The head waiter was a little rude when asked how much longer the food would be because of the very long wait.