Search Hotels in Yass
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Yass, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, cafes and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and golf courses.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Yass
- The closest major airport is in Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 36.9 mi (59.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Yass
Favourite places to visit in the city include Yass Local Court, Yass Showgrounds and Yass Golf Club. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Yass Soldiers Memorial Hall and Yass Bowling Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Yass. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Globe Inn - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Thunderbird Motel - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 4-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Colonial Lodge Motor Inn Yass - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting around Yass
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Yass Junction Station. Yass might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Yass
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 17°C with night-time averages of 1°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- Yass gets about 524 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 2°C