Visitors can enjoy all that Yamba has to offer including the seafood restaurants, waterfront and water parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rainforests. A top sight in the city is Yamba Beach.
- There are 224 hotels and other accommodation options in Yamba
- The closest major airport is in Grafton, NSW (GFN), 30 mi (48.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), 43.1 mi (69.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yamba
The city's natural beauty is on display at Yamba Beach, Dolphin Park and Pippi Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Yuraygir National Park and Yamba Lighthouse.
In Iluka, there are 224 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- MAS Country Club Maclean Motel - This 3.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and overall value.
- Moby Dick Waterfront Resort Motel - Our customers like the pool and clean, quiet rooms at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking.
- Yamba Sun Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Yamba
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 16°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Yamba is 33 millimetres
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C