Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Eureka, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and walkable, riverfront city has to offer, including its bars, spas, and cafés.
- Though not directly in Eureka, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Eureka
- The beach, riverfront, and rainforest highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Kings Beach, Tallow Beach, and Wategos Beach
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Ballina Fair Shopping Centre and Nimbin Markets
Eureka is adjacent to Federal. Popular sights in the area include Shelly Beach and Lighthouse Beach.
Dressing for Eureka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 24°C with nighttime averages of 4°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 10°C
- Average annual rainfall for Eureka is 33 millimetres