Visitors can enjoy all that Wolfsburg has to offer including the local tours, museums and football games. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and architecture. A top sight in the city is Volkswagen Autostadt Complex.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodation options in Wolfsburg
- The closest major airport is in Hannover (HAJ), 46 mi (74 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Wolfsburg
Cultural venues in the city include Volkswagen Autostadt Complex, phaeno and Kunstmuseum Wolfsburg. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Designer Outlets Wolfsburg and Volkswagen Arena.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Wolfsburg. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Yard Boarding Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free WiFi, a fitness centre and spa services. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and room size.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Wolfsburg - Our customers like the proximity to public transport at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Courtyard by Marriott Wolfsburg - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Getting around Wolfsburg
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Wolfsburg Central Station or Fallersleben Station. Wolfsburg might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Wolfsburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Wolfsburg each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C