Visitors to Winzenhohl are sure to enjoy the restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and welcoming setting.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Winzenhohl
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Winzenhohl
Places to visit in the larger region include Johannisberg Castle, Pompejanum and f.a.n. Frankenstolz Arena. You'll also find Schoenbusch Park and Mespelbrunn Castle in the area.
This is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Landhotel Klingerhof - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Winzenhohl
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- Winzenhohl gets about 665 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C