Visiting Windmill Point
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Windmill Point has to offer. There are 67 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Windmill Point
Places to visit in the larger region include Deltaville Maritime Museum, Deltaville Marina and The Dog and Oyster Vineyard. You'll also find White Stone Beach and Holly Point Nature Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Windmill Point, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Sept Rentals-book 5 Nights get 2 Free! is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Windmill Point. This 2.5-star hotel in Gloucester features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Quality Inn Gloucester is 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from central Windmill Point. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Irvington can enjoy access to a private beach and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and proximity to shopping.
- The Tides Inn is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the centre of Windmill Point. This 2.5-star hotel in Kilmarnock features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Windmill Point
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- Windmill Point gets about 1185.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C