Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Winchester and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and flowers. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and cosy, countryside city can discover its bars, coffeehouses, and boating.
- Though not directly in Winchester, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Winchester
There are plenty of options for getting around Winchester. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Winchester
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -16°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -13°C as the nighttime average
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Winchester each year