Search Winchester Hotels, North Dundas
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Pocket Guide: Winchester
Visiting WinchesterBudget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Winchester and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and flowers. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and cosy, countryside city can discover its bars, coffeehouses, and boating.
- Though not directly in Winchester, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Winchester
There are plenty of options for getting around Winchester. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Winchester
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -16°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -13°C as the nighttime average
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Winchester each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Winchester?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Winchester, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Winchester?
Winchester Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Winchester by Star Rating
- Hotels near Winchester Airports
- Accommodation near Winchester Attractions
- More accommodation types in Winchester
- Choose Your Winchester Hotel Style
- Search Winchester Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Winchester
- Hotels Near Winchester, North Dundas
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends