Search Hotels in West Bank
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting West Bank
Visitors can enjoy all that West Bank has to offer including the temples, monuments and cathedral. The cultural and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. Mount of Olives, Rockefeller Museum and Garden Tomb are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 66 hotels and other accommodation options in West Bank
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 36.5 mi (58.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Bank
Cultural venues in the city include Palestinian Heritage Center, Moshe Castel Museum of Art and Parable House. The city is notable for landmarks like Church of the Nativity, Manger Square and Jacob's Well. The city's natural beauty is on display at Kalia Beach, Ramallah Park and Enot Tsukim Reserve.
In Bethlehem, you'll find 66 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Carmel Hotel - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Bethlehem Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Manger Square Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Popular places to see in the area include Mount of Olives, 8.4 mi/13.6 km from the city centre, and Rockefeller Museum, which is 8.4 mi (13.6 km) away.
Getting around West Bank
Make your way to Yekuti'el Adam Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.