Search Hotels in Ramallah
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Ramallah
History buffs will enjoy a visit to Ramallah, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the ruins, monuments and churches. Cultural and welcoming, this city will also delight visitors with its restaurants, shopping and temples.
- There are 9 Ramallah hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ramallah
- Popular cultural attractions include Al Kasaba Theatre & Cinematheque, Khalil Sakakini Cultural Center, and Dar Zahran Heritage Building
- Notable for its historic sites, ruins, monuments and landmarks such as Church of the Holy Family, Arafat's Tomb, and Tomb of Mahmoud Darweesh
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Mahane Yehuda Market and Mamilla Mall
Staying in Ramallah
With 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Ramallah, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 7 hotels ranging from GBP 52 to GBP 139 per night.
For trips with large groups, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Mövenpick Hotel Ramallah.You may appreciate one of these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Grand Park Hotel
- Royal Court Hotel
Mövenpick Hotel Ramallah, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Grand Park Hotel and Royal Court Hotel.
Dressing for Ramallah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, while the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ramallah is 486 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ramallah?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ramallah, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Ramallah?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Ramallah?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Ramallah?
Where's the best place to stay in Ramallah to be near historical sites?
Ramallah Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ramallah by Star Rating
- Accommodation near Ramallah Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ramallah
- Choose Your Ramallah Hotel Style
- Search Ramallah Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ramallah
- Hotels Near Ramallah, Palestinian Territories
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends