Search Waterloo Hotels, Walloon Region
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Waterloo are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, monuments and festivals. Top sights around the area include Horta Museum, European Union Parliament Building and Church of Our Blessed Lady of the Sablon.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Waterloo
- The closest major airport is in Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Waterloo
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Horta Museum, European Union Parliament Building and Church of Our Blessed Lady of the Sablon. In the area, you'll also find Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Museum of Musical Instruments.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Waterloo. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Martin's Waterloo - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Ibis Brussels Waterloo - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Manneken Pis Statue, 9.6 mi/15.5 km from the city centre, and La Grand Place, which is 9.7 mi/15.6 km away.
Getting around Waterloo
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Waterloo Station. Waterloo might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Waterloo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 874.60 millimetres of rain falls on Waterloo each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Waterloo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Waterloo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Waterloo?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Waterloo?
What's the best hotel for couples in Waterloo?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Waterloo?
What's the best high-end hotel in Waterloo?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Waterloo?
Waterloo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Waterloo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Waterloo Airports
- Accommodation near Waterloo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Waterloo
- Choose Your Waterloo Hotel Style
- Search Waterloo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Waterloo
- Hotels Near Waterloo, Walloon Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends