Visiting Vung Tau
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Vung Tau, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Secluded and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its spas. Top sights in the city include Long Hai Beach, Back Beach and Ho Tram Beach.
- There are 314 hotels and other accommodation options in Vung Tau
- The closest major airport is in Vung Tau (VTG), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.), 42.8 mi (68.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vung Tau
The city is notable for landmarks like Tuong Dai Chua Kito Vua, Linh Son Co Tu and Vung Tau Lighthouse. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Long Hai Beach, Back Beach and Ho Tram Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Front Beach and Dinh Co Temple.
In Ba Ria, you can choose from 314 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Golf Phu My Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- The Wind Boutique Resort - Our customers like the dining options and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- HaiDuong Intourco Resort - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Vung Tau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the night-time average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 22°C