Visitors to Villahermosa are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, cafes and zoo. A top sight in the city is La Venta Museum-Park.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodation options in Villahermosa
- The closest major airport is in Villahermosa, Tabasco (VSA-Carlos Rovirosa Perez Intl.), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Villahermosa
Cultural venues in the city include La Venta Museum-Park, Tabasco Park and Carlos Pellicer Camara Regional Museum of Anthropology. Attractions like Yumka and Hacienda La Luz are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Cathedral of the Lord, Torre del Caballero and San Francisco de Asis Church.
In Cunduacan, you can choose from 54 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sleep Inn Villahermosa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Villahermosa Tabasco - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Paraiso - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Villahermosa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- About 1164 millimetres of rain falls on Villahermosa each year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C