Search Hotels in Vilamoura
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Mar 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Vilamoura, and visitors give high marks for the bustling marina, pristine golf courses and relaxing spas. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights in the city include Vilamoura Marina, Falesia Beach and Vilamoura Beach.
- There are 407 hotels and other accommodation options in Vilamoura
- The closest major airport is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Portimao (PRM), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vilamoura
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Falesia Beach, Vilamoura Beach and Marina Beach. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and golfing, while Vilamoura Marina, Dom Pedro Golf: Millennium Golf Course and Dom Pedro Golf: Victoria Golf Course are favourite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Casino Vilamoura and Vilamoura Tennis Center.
In Quarteira, there are 407 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Lake Resort - This 5-star hotel features a marina, a full-service spa and 3 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and room size.
- Crowne Plaza Vilamoura - Algarve - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Vilamoura Garden Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Aqua Show Park, located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Oura Beach, which is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) away.
Dressing for Vilamoura
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the night-time average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Vilamoura gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Vilamoura?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vilamoura, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Vilamoura?
What's the best hotel for families in Vilamoura?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Vilamoura?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Vilamoura?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Vilamoura?
What's the best high-end hotel in Vilamoura?
What's the best golf hotel in Vilamoura?
Vilamoura Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Vilamoura by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vilamoura Airports
- Areas of Vilamoura
- Accommodation near Vilamoura Attractions
- More accommodation types in Vilamoura
- Choose Your Vilamoura Hotel Style
- Search Vilamoura Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Vilamoura
- Hotels Near Vilamoura, Faro District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends