Search Hotels in Venlo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Venlo has to offer including the art, archaeological sites and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and monuments. Designer Outlet Roermond, Borussia Park and Abteiberg Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Venlo
- The closest major airport is in Weeze (NRN), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Duesseldorf (DUS-Duesseldorf Intl.), 27 mi (43.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Venlo
The city's cultural venues include Limburgs Museum and Van Bommel Van Dam. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Venlo Green Park and Town Hall.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Venlo. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Theaterhotel Venlo - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- Maashof - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Bilderberg De Bovenste Molen Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Designer Outlet Roermond, 14.1 mi/22.7 km from the city centre, and Borussia Park, which is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) away.
Getting around Venlo
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Venlo Station or Blerick Station. Venlo might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Venlo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Venlo gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and March with an average of 1°C