Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Venice hotel in Dorsoduro, walk to Basilica of St Mary of Health
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Dorsoduro, this luxury hotel is steps away from Palazzo Dario and Basilica of St Mary of Health. Peggy Guggenheim Museum and Academy Gallery are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, 24-hour room service and a business centre.
All 50 soundproofed properties feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Comforts include premium bedding and down comforters, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Sina Centurion Palace
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of A business centre and a meeting room.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 538 square feet (50 square metres). This luxury hotel also offers a fitness centre, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Sina Centurion Palace has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1892
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 50
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Antinoos Lounge – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR36.30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR400 per room (return)
- Self-parking fee: EUR35 at Piazzale Roma Car Terminal of Venice per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR150
- Hotel Centurion Palace Venice
- Hotel Centurion Palace
- Centurion Palace Venice
- Centurion Palace
- Sina Centurion Palace Hotel Venice
- Sina Centurion Palace Hotel
- Sina Centurion Palace Venice
- Centurion Palace Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.