Get an overview of this hotelVenice residence in San Marco, walk to St. Mark's Basilica
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in San Marco, this residence is within a 5-minute walk of Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo and St Mark's Campanile. St. Mark's Basilica and Rialto Bridge are also within 10 minutes.
A 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are available at this smoke-free residence. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a TV in a common area.
All 15 rooms feature kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and sofa beds. Satellite TV, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Residence Corte Grimani
Residence Corte Grimani features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a television in a common area. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Residence Corte Grimani is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 5
- Television in common areas
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 50 per stay
- Corte Grimani
- Corte Grimani Residence
- Corte Grimani Venice
- Corte Residence
- Residence Corte
- Residence Corte Grimani
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).