Get an overview of this hotel3-star Venice hotel in San Marco, walk to Rialto Bridge
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
Located in San Marco, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo, Rialto Bridge, and St. Mark's Basilica. St Mark's Campanile and St. Mark's Square are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this hotel has tour/ticket assistance and free breakfast. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 30 rooms offer free WiFi, down comforters, and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find safes and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1500
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Guests who may encounter issues with stairs should contact this property in advance. Elevators are not available. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Centauro Hotel
- Centauro Venice
- Hotel Centauro
- Hotel Centauro Venice
- Centauro Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.