Get an overview of this hotel3-star Venice hotel in San Marco, walk to Rialto Bridge
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in San Marco, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo, Rialto Bridge, and St. Mark's Basilica. St Mark's Campanile and St. Mark's Square are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this hotel has free breakfast and free WiFi in public areas.
All 30 rooms offer free WiFi, down comforters, and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find safes and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1500
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Plasma TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Centauro Hotel
- Centauro Venice
- Hotel Centauro
- Hotel Centauro Venice
- Centauro Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.