Get an overview of this hotelVenice hotel overlooking the Grand Canal
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Near railway station
Across Ponte degli Scalzi from Santa Lucia railway station, Hotel Canal is a 2-minute walk to the Piazzale Roma vaporetti stop, providing service to Saint Mark's Square and the island of Murano.
The hotel's breakfast room hosts a complimentary Continental breakfast each morning, with dining on a garden patio in warmer months. A bar serves coffee, cocktails, and snacks throughout the day.
Hotel Canal offers 17 air-conditioned guestrooms, all decorated in 18th-century Venetian style. Modern amenities include minibars, TVs with satellite channels, direct-dial phones, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Housed in an older building overlooking Venice's Grand Canal, Hotel Canal is decorated in 18th-century Venetian style with period-style furnishings, and lighting and mirrors made from Murano glass. A complimentary Continental breakfast is served each morning in an elegant breakfast room, while guests dine on a landscaped patio in summer. Coffee and other beverages are served in the hotel's lounge throughout the day, and room service is available during limited hours. The front desk is open around the clock.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 1 per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 1 per hour )
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Complimentary Continental breakfast - Served each morning.
In-room dining - Available during limited hours.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1 per hour (rates may vary)
- Canal Hotel
- Canal Venice
- Hotel Canal
- Hotel Canal Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).