Book your room at Best Western Premier Hotel Sant' Elena
Get an overview of this hotelStylish city hotel in a converted Venetian convent
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Vaporetto to St Mark's
Though located in a tranquil spot, Best Western Premier Hotel Sant'Elena is only 5 minutes by water bus from bustling St. Mark's Square, and a 20-minute stroll there is equally relaxing. Guests can cross the lagoon to the golden sands of the Lido, or to visit the famous glassblowers of Murano.
Buffet breakfast alfresco
This former convent makes the most of its special architectural features, and guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the original cloister courtyard. After a day's sightseeing in Venice, guests can enjoy a romantic à la carte dinner on the terrace of the restaurant, appropriately named Valentine's.
Cloister or alley views
Every room is decorated to complement the convent's original features, using dark woods and muted natural colors. Large windows overlook the cloister or the quiet alleys of Sant'Elena. Modern conveniences include free WiFi, a flat-screen LCD TV, and a minibar.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Best Western Premier Hotel Sant' ElenaCalle Buccari 10 S Elena Venice VE 30132
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A buffet breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Best Western Premier Hotel Sant'Elena has designated areas for smoking.
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Valentine s - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Best Western Premier Sant' Elena
- Best Western Hotel Sant'Elena
- Best Western Premier Hotel Sant'Elena
- Best Western Premier Hotel Sant'Elena Venice
- Best Western Premier Sant'Elena
- Best Western Premier Sant'Elena Venice
- Best Western Sant'Elena
- Best Western Premier Hotel Sant' Elena Venice
- Best Western Premier Hotel Sant' Elena
- Best Western Premier Sant' Elena Venice
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).