Guests will appreciate the surfing, beaches and hiking in Ubatuba. This welcoming, riverfront city also attracts visitors with its diving, bird watching and rainforest. A top attraction is Itamambuca Beach.
- There are 49 Ubatuba hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
Sightseeing around Ubatuba
- Top activities include surfing and diving, whereas Ilha Anchieta Pier is a great place to visit
- Notable landmarks include Sobradao do Porto, Exaltation of the Holy Cross Church, and Cadeia Velha Historical Building
- The beaches, hiking trails and birds provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Itamambuca Beach, Saco da Mae Maria Beach, and Vermelha North Beach
- Make sure to take a shopping trip to Handicraft Market and Porto Itagua Shopping Center
Staying in Ubatuba
In Ubatuba there are 81 hotels and other accommodations to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate:
- 9 hotels, ranging from GBP 32/night to GBP 154/night
- 37 pousadas, ranging from GBP 27/night to GBP 104/night
You may appreciate one of these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Pousada Villa Tenorio
- Pousada Vivamar
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Pousada Villa Tenorio with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Pousada Vivamar has a 4.9 rating by guests.