Visitors can enjoy all that Tyringham has to offer including the shopping, restaurants and parks. Top sights around the area include Ski Butternut and Tanglewood Music Center.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Tyringham
- The closest major airport is in Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Westfield, MA (BAF-Barnes Municipal), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tyringham
The city's natural beauty is on display at Beartown State Forest, Goose Pond Reservation and Tyringham Cobble. Additionally, you might want to add Ashintully Gardens to your agenda.
As you start planning your visit to Tyringham, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 165 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Tentrr - Running Spring Farm is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Tyringham. This 3.5-star hotel in Stockbridge features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Tentrr - Running Spring Farm is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from central Tyringham. This 2-star motel in Pittsfield features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Ashintully Cottage in Spectacular Setting is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the centre of Tyringham. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Great Barrington can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Ski Butternut, 7.6 mi/12.3 km from the heart of the city, and Tanglewood Music Center, which is 9.3 mi/14.9 km away.
Dressing for Tyringham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and -12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of -10°C
- Tyringham gets about 1154 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -10°C