Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tullamarine, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its bars and spas. Around the area, top sights include Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne Zoo and Queen Victoria Market.
- You'll find 2715 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tullamarine
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne Zoo and Queen Victoria Market. Additionally, in the area you'll find Marvel Stadium and Melbourne Museum.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Tullamarine. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Melbourne Airport Motel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a free airport shuttle, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Mantra Tullamarine - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Melbourne Central, located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre, and Bourke Street Mall, which is 9 mi/14.5 km away.
Dressing for Tullamarine
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the night-time average to be 11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 278.70 millimetres of rain falls on Tullamarine each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 6°C