Guests will want to experience the beaches, spas and dolphin viewing in Troia. Relaxing and welcoming, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its restaurants, bars and entertainment.
- There are 7 Troia hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Troia
- Top activities include dolphin viewing and a marina, whereas Palafita da Carrasqueira Fishing Marina is a great place to visit
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Comporta Beach, Troia Beach, and Troia Beach are several places worth visiting
Getting around Troia
There are many transport options in Troia. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Staying in Troia
Consider one of these top-rated, larger hotels for your family trip or any other travel plans:
- Blue & Green Tróia Design Hotel
- Troiaresort - Aqualuz Suite Hotel Apt Troiamar & Troiario
Blue & Green Tróia Design Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating. Also Troiaresort - Aqualuz Suite Hotel Apt Troiamar & Troiario has a 4.2 rating by guests.
Dressing for Troia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Troia gets about 702 millimetres of rain per year