Guests will appreciate the fishing, beaches and golfing in Comporta. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this cosy, hilly city has to offer, including its bird watching, entertainment and hiking.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 32.9 mi (52.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Comporta
- A port, fishing and golfing are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Palafita da Carrasqueira Fishing Marina, Tróia Golf, and Montado Golf
- The beaches, birds and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Comporta Beach, Praia do Pego, and Troia Beach
Getting around Comporta
Comporta has plenty of options for transport. You can explore your options for water transport at the port.
Dressing for Comporta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Comporta is 702 millimetres