Visiting Tower Hill
Visitors will appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and shopping in Tower Hill. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and walkable, seaside city has to offer, including its spas, bars, and natural parks.
- There are 2 Tower Hill hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, while July tends to be the cheapest
Sightseeing around Tower Hill
- The beach, seaside, and parks highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve, Port Fairy to Warrnambool Rail Trail, and Warrnambool Botanical Gardens
- Also popular for its shopping, spas, and waterfront
Tower Hill is adjacent to Killarney. Top sights in the area include Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground and Warrnambool Beach.
Getting around Tower Hill
Tower Hill has plenty of options for transportation. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Tower Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July through September averages 14°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 10°C at night
- About 813 millimetres of rain falls on Tower Hill each year