Get an overview of this hotelToronto hotel adjacent to the CN Tower
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Sports fan haven
This hotel is in the Rogers Centre (formerly SkyDome), and next to Metro Toronto Convention Centre and CN Tower; Air Canada Centre, home to the city's NBA and NHL teams, is 1 km (a half-mile) away.
Business or pleasure
Arriba restaurant and lounge overlooks the stadium and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with room service available. Guests have complimentary access to a fitness centre with an indoor pool.
Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel's 348 spacious guestrooms feature modern furnishings, desks with ergonomic chairs, and high-speed Internet access; 70 of the guestrooms offer stadium views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel
Renovations & Closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel is connected to Rogers Centre Stadium, which is host to the city's sporting events.
The hotel offers a fitness centre with an indoor pool and hot tub. Other amenities include a business center, complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby, concierge services, and a restaurant providing breakfast, lunch, dinner, and room service.
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 348
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 11
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 11
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Arriba - A modern Mediterranean restaurant with an upbeat ambience. Overlooks the stadium. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Limited room service available.
Lounge - Overlooks the stadium. Tapas-style dishes. Flat-screen TVs.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests have access to a 24-hour fitness centre, indoor pool, and hot tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per stay
- Hotel Renaissance Toronto Downtown
- Renaissance Hotel Toronto Downtown
- Renaissance Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Marriott City Centre
- Toronto Downtown Hotel
- Toronto Downtown Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Toronto
- Toronto Renaissance
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.