- St. Lawrence Market
- 7 min walk
- Toronto Eaton Centre
- 10 min walk
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- 11 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Toronto's Old Town neighbourhood, St Lawrence Residences And Suites is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Yonge-Dundas Square and High Park, while Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Ontario Place are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Scotiabank Arena or Rogers Centre. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Toronto travel guide
- St. Lawrence Market - 7 min walk
- Toronto Eaton Centre - 10 min walk
- Yonge-Dundas Square - 11 min walk
- Hockey Hall of Fame - 12 min walk
- Nathan Phillips Square - 12 min walk
- Queen Station - 8 min walk
- Toronto Union Station - 16 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
St Lawrence Residences And Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Sunday: 2:30 PM-9 PM</li></ul> If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM, please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available upon request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 year old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200 per day
- Breakage deposit: CAD 195 per stay
- Administrative fee: CAD 0 per person, per night
- Management fee: CAD 15 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 25 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 250 per person
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 40 per day
- Late check-out fee: CAD 150. (subject to availability)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: CAD 30 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- St Lawrence Residences Hotel Toronto
- St Lawrence Residences Hotel
- St Lawrence Residences Toronto
- St Lawrence Residences
- St Lawrence Residences Suites
- St Lawrence Residences And Suites Hotel
- St Lawrence Residences And Suites Toronto
- St Lawrence Residences And Suites Hotel Toronto
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Not very clean and in extremely rough neighborhood. Service was decent but overall I will not stay again