Search Hotels in Toms River, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
Visiting Toms River
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Toms River, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Six Flags Great Adventure, Seaside Heights Beach and Ortley Beach.
- You'll find 560 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Point Pleasant - Toms River
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 40 mi (64.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Toms River
Cultural venues in the city include Knuckleheads Comedy Club, Ocean County Historical Museum and Robert J. Novins Planetarium. Families come for attractions such as River Lady Cruise, Jump Street Skate Park and Playdrome Lanes. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Shelter Cove Park, Huddy Park and Cattus Island County Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Toms River. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Hotel by Wyndham Toms River Jersey Shore - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Ramada by Wyndham Toms River - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Toms River - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Top places to visit in the area include Six Flags Great Adventure, 18.3 mi/29.5 km from the city centre, and Seaside Heights Beach, which is 6.6 mi/10.6 km away.
Dressing for Toms River
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- Toms River gets about 1247.00 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Toms River?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Toms River, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Toms River?
What's the best hotel for families in Toms River?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Toms River?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Toms River?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Toms River?
What's the best golf hotel in Toms River?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Toms River?
Toms River Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Toms River by Star Rating
- Hotels near Toms River Airports
- Accommodation near Toms River Attractions
- More accommodation types in Toms River
- Choose Your Toms River Hotel Style
- Search Toms River Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Toms River
- Hotels Near Toms River, New Jersey
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends