Visiting Todos Santos
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Todos Santos, which is also known for its bars and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, seafood restaurants and live music. A top sight in the city is Los Cerritos Beach.
- There are 138 hotels and other accommodation options in Todos Santos
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 34.4 mi (55.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in La Paz, Baja California Sur (LAP-Manuel Marquez de Leon Intl.), 45.9 mi (73.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Todos Santos
Notable city landmarks like Todos Santos Plaza and Nuestra Senora del Pilar Church might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Los Cerritos Beach, Los Pinos Park and Playa La Cachora. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tortugueros Las Playitas Sea Turtle Conservation Project and Prof. Nestor Agundez Martinez Cultural Center.
Dressing for Todos Santos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 36°C, whilst the average at night is 14°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 36°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 34°C and night-time averages of 14°C
- Average annual rainfall for Todos Santos is 180 millimetres
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 36°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°C