Search Hotels in Tinton Falls, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 8 Nov 2020
Visiting Tinton Falls
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Tinton Falls, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its waterfalls, shopping and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Asbury Park Boardwalk, Belmar Beach and Boardwalk and Jenkinson's Boardwalk.
- You'll find 138 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tinton Falls
Asbury Park Boardwalk, Belmar Beach and Boardwalk and Jenkinson's Boardwalk are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Count Basie Theater and Monmouth Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Tinton Falls. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Courtyard by Marriott Tinton Falls Eatontown - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Tinton Falls - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Tinton Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Tinton Falls gets about 38 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Tinton Falls?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tinton Falls, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Tinton Falls?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Tinton Falls?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Tinton Falls?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Tinton Falls?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Tinton Falls?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Tinton Falls?
Tinton Falls Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Tinton Falls by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tinton Falls Airports
- Accommodation near Tinton Falls Attractions
- More accommodation types in Tinton Falls
- Choose Your Tinton Falls Hotel Style
- Search Tinton Falls Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Tinton Falls
- Hotels Near Tinton Falls, New Jersey
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends